While planning to perform an end to end mobile testing, what are the primary criteria you have to consider?
In an end-to-end mobile testing process, QA teams test the entire application from beginning to end to ensure its flow behaves as expected. Throughout these steps, there are some of the many critical requirements to consider:
- Is the application successfully installed across various mobile models, gadgets, and operating systems?
- Does the application launch smoothly with or without a network?
- What are the orientations that the application supports and how do they work?
- Does the application perform well on different kinds of devices and network scenarios?
- How does the application respond when it is used? (i.e. response speed and time)