- Bazel is a build system in Angular 8 available for a short period.
- It provides a platform to make back-end and front-end services with the same tool.
- It allows us to build CLI (Command Line Interface) applications quickly and easily.
- The entirety of the Angular 8 framework is built on Bazel and it allows us to divide an application into various build units which are defined at the NgModule level.
- It supports customization and also facilitates us to draw graphs. We can use these graphs to easily identify the essential information.