Node can be defined as single native data structure. The content present in the nodes is of three types such as scalar, sequence or mapping.
- The values that are present in the content are restricted through the tag.
- The content of Scalar node can be presented as a series of zero or more unicode characters.
- The content of sequence node is represented as ordered series of zero or more unicode characters.
- The content of mapping node is represented as unordered key, value pairs.
- you can consider sequence and mappings as collections.