- To separate directives from document content, YAML uses three dashes (– – –).
- To end the document, YAML uses three dots(. . .).
# Learning resources in Expskill
– – –
- Repeated nodes are first identified as anchor ( indicated by the symbol &)
- The subsequent sequences are then aliased ( indicated by the symbol *)
- A question mark and a space indicates a complex mapping key.
- For anchors and alias to work with maps and sequences inject >>.
– &Apple # First occurrence
– *Apple # subsequent occurrence
? – ExpSkill – Fresco PLAY: 12-11-2018
default: &default school: hogwarts harry: <<: *default house: gryffindor