What are the common bugs that would often be found during the mobile testing process?
In general, some mobile testers classify the most frequently-found bugs into the four types:
- Critical bugs: The device’s operating system crashes when testing the application’s particular feature.
- Block bugs: Unavailability of performance occurs even though the device status is still on.
- Major bugs: A specific feature of the application is unable to perform its functionality.
- Minor bugs: GUI bug is commonly the main case falling into a minor bug list.
Additionally, some other kinds of bugs are also found during the mobile application testing process, for example:
- Slow performance of an application
- Consumption more from the battery by an application
- Completely unresponsive behavior of an app