Following are the benefits of using Go programming −
- Support for environment adopting patterns similar to dynamic languages. For example type inference (x := 0 is valid declaration of a variable x of type int).
- Compilation time is fast.
- InBuilt concurrency support: light-weight processes (via goroutines), channels, select statement.
- Conciseness, Simplicity, and Safety.
- Support for Interfaces and Type embdding.
- Production of statically linked native binaries without external dependencies.